My name is Rhonda Eugea and I am the new Director of Christian Discipleship at FUPC! We are all so excited for the new school year and to have your student join us. Wednesday nights are for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Our night includes a meal, games, and Bible teaching and discussion time. We will be meeting from 5:45-7:30 beginning August 30th, 2023. Below are a few expectations for all students participating in Wednesday nights.
- Students are encouraged to bring friends! Please be aware all participants must turn in a student information form (below) before they can participate on Wednesdays. I will be calling and welcoming all new students to introduce myself and verify information.
- Students will check-in and out through the main entrance off of 161. At the end of the evening, students will stay inside the building until they are checked out.
- If a student leaves the building, they will not be permitted to re-enter.
- All students will stay with their assigned group.
- All students will listen to, be respectful, and follow the instructions of the adult leaders and volunteers.
If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I am excited to see how God works through and in our lives this year!
email@example.com or (618) 233-0295